This one is for coffee lovers. Although I love the smell of a freshly brewed cup of coffee I do not drink it for fear of bouncing off the walls in a caffeine frenzy! This scrub is a great exfoliater as well as a moistuiser. This can be used on the feet as well as the hands. I recommend that you put this on over the sink as it can get messy!
2 tblspn used ground coffee beans
2 tblspn cocoa (optional)
1 tspn boiling water
1 tspn cream or milk
2 tspn olive oil
- Mix coffee and boiling water together to a paste. Add the cocoa powder if using it.
- Add cream/milk. Then add the olive oil.
- Pour a small amount over the hands and rub over the skin in a circular motion.
- Repeat until all of the mixture has gone.
- Rinse hands with water and pat dry